Monday, August 21, 2006

Merry 'N Merry's Low Fat Dessert

兩個瑪麗的 濃情拿鐵 和 金玉南瓜
Last weekend, I bought 2 of their dessert on my way home. I was tend to buy cream puffs, but found no stores selling cream puffs.
So, I walked to the shop named Merry 'N Merry which seems selling delicious pudding or something like that. After the clerk introducing their products, I finally realized their features were not only made with natural ingredients but also having low fat and high fiber. They are handmade and consist sugar substitutes and konjac jelly. Their dessert according to their slogan are losing weight or diabetic people's best friend.
兩個瑪麗的 金玉南瓜 (半個)I ate half of punkin one only just. It tasted good, but not the kind I like. However I believe they could be the most delicious deserts to diabetics who avoid eating sugar.

ps. Was the clerk so kind to me because of he thinking I tend to losing weight?....

No comments:

相關連結