Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sony's GPS-CS1 provides GPS for cameras

from Sony's GPS-CS1 provides GPS for cameras - Engadget.
We'd like to think if you were carrying a 3.5-inch $150 GPS receiver on your person you'd be able to use it for more than just geo-tagging your Cyber-shot photos, but hey, that's Sony for ya.


CIMG3924It's not like the high price cameras connecting to GPS directly. It is like a GPS tracker which you carry out with your camera. After back home, using the software to make photos filled with GPS tracking data. It's not a new idea, at least I bought a GPS for about 3000 TWD (about 85$) from internet could do the same thing. Oh, but without the filling software. RoboGeo can do the same filling thing.

I bought this cool tool, but had no time to go traveling. I only record my track info to school... I want a trip~~~

No comments:

相關連結